Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. If you book an advertising package you must pay for ALL the months you have committed to in order to receive the agreed discounted rate for that period. Should you cancel during the booking you agreed to, an additional charge may be made depending on how many adverts you have had up to that point. If you cancel before 6 months you may be charged for the difference on all adverts received at the one month rate, if you cancel between 6 and 12 months you may be charged for the difference on all adverts received at the 6 month rate.
2. If you have requested that your ad be designed by us, it is your responsibility to ensure that you give us the correct information about your business, i.e. contact details, prices, descriptions etc. and you must proof check your advert. If we receive no reply to your proof email, we will presume the advertisement is correct and approved.
3. Advertisements submitted to us should be in at least one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF or MS Word. In a minimum of 300 DPI, they may be submitted by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - If you struggle with this please let us know and we can help.
4. We take no responsibility for the content of your advert. It is your responsibility to ensure that your advert is legal and copyright free.
5. There may be a design fee for professional building of artwork carried out by Love Tywyn.
6. Photographs taken by our photographer, remain the property of Love Tywyn and Mark Kendall, and must not be used for further commercial activity without the written permission of Love Tywyn or Mark Kendall. A charge of £50 + vat will be payable before any photographs are released.
7. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements which may be defamatory or offensive or which promote products that may be considered indecent.
8. We can make no guarantees that your ad will be successful; therefore, we are unable to offer you a refund if you receive no response. The cost of your ad covers the cost of website maintenance and building/maintaining your ad. For the best chance of success, we recommend that you advertise for six or more issues. As the readers become familiar with your advertisement, they are more likely to remember you should they need your product or service at a later date.
9. When you book your advertisement, you are agreeing to pay the current ad price by the due date. The due date is stated on the invoice. Please note that all invoices not settled within our payment terms will result in your advert being removed. Any header ad's must be paid in advance.
10. You are required to pay in full unless you have made a special arrangement by Standing Order to pay in instalments. You may choose to pay monthly or in full for the package.
11. If you wish to cancel your Standing Order, you must inform Love Tywyn, before the next deadline date.