The Talyllyn Railway is a historic narrow-gauge steam railway, set in the beautiful Mid-Wales countryside. Running from Tywyn to Abergynolwyn and Nant Gwernol, the line passes the delightful Dolgoch Falls and there are excellent forest walks at Nant Gwernol. Why not come and visit us for a great family day out?
If you need more information, please do get in touch with us and we'll try our best to help. You can contact us by email, telephone/fax, or by post. Contact details for Tywyn Tourist Information Centre and other TRPS email addresses are also included below.
- Enquiries@talyllyn.co.uk for general enquiries (and matters not covered by any other more specific address).
- firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about Santa Specials, the Spirit of Christmas, and the Carol Train.
- Shop@talyllyn.co.uk for the Railway Shop at Wharf Station.
- Webmaster@talyllyn.co.uk for matters relating to these web pages (Please see below for web news items).
- pressoffice [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for media enquiries.
Tywyn Tourist Information Centre
For more general information about Tywyn you can email Tywyn Tourist Information Centre at Tywyn.email@example.com.